How to know if you are with the right accountant…
Times like these accentuate if you are in the right place.
I have seen a couple of posts from people in our industry complaining about ‘all the extra work jobkeeper forced onto them’.
‘We never asked for this’ they proclaim!
We are the lucky ones.
We are lucky this situation created work for us rather than taking it away.
We have a great scenario where we are able to help all our clients through tough times!
Here are some classic signs to show you if you are with the right accountant:
- What was your accountant’s vibe to helping you with job keeper applications? Did it feel like a burden? Or were they happy to help you in a tough time?
- Is your accountant calling you each June for Tax Planning?
- Is the information sent to you useless or tailored to your needs?
- Do they outsource complex advice? (they aren’t the best at everything, they should outsource certain work to make sure you come first and get the best deal)
- General attitude of the accountant – are they happy to hear from you or are you a problem?
If you feel like you’re in the wrong spot, give me a call – 0422 697 739.
I would be happy to help you find a new accountant, and surprisingly, depending on what your needs are it might not be me.